About Me

 


Hi 馃憢, I'm Juan Pablo Buelvas, I'm 21 years old, I'm a system engineering student in semester 9 at Universidad del Norte, Barranquilla-Colombia.
In my free time program web pages and mobile apps and sometimes . I don't konw anything about New Zealand but  I want that we explore together this amazing and interstingadventure called " Adventure in New Zealand".



New Zealand map also shows that it is constituted of group of islands significant of them are North Island and South Island separated by the Cook Strait. The smaller islands are Stewart Island, Chatham Island etc.
Geographically, New Zealand is isolated country in the South Pacific Ocean. Australia is located about 2,000 km North-west of New Zealand. The climate type of New Zealand is temperate featured with mild weather system








Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Subcultures in New Zealand